PROCEDURES FOR LATEST CONSTRUCTION PERMIT IN 2022
Before the Investor wants to build the work, it is required to obtain a construction permit. The application for a construction site permit must have specific construction documents and comply with the provisions of law. What documents and procedures do you need to apply for a permit, INTRACO E&C will help you prepare for the full procedures.
1. What is Construction Permit?
Construction permit is a legal document issued by a competent state agency to an investor for new construction, repair, renovation or relocation of works. Construction permits include the types of permits specified in Clause 3, Article 89 of the Law on Construction 2014, specifically as follows:
• New construction permits;
• License for repair and renovation;
• Work relocation permit.
Before the Investor wants to build a factory, a construction permit is required. The application for a factory building permit must have specific construction documents and comply with the provisions of law. What documents and procedures are required to apply for a permit, STEC will clarify this issue for readers to visualize the order and steps.
2. Dossier of application for a construction permit
According to Decree 15/2021/ND-CP issued by the Government on March 3, 2021, there are specific regulations on dossiers serving construction permits as follows:
a. An application for a construction permit according to regulations;
b. One of the papers proving the right to use land in accordance with the law on land;
c. Legal records:
• Project approval decision;
• A written notice of appraisal results from a specialized construction agency and dossier of basic design drawings enclosed with certification stamps (if any);
• Report on construction design verification results according to regulations;
• Certificate of appraisal and approval of fire prevention and fighting and approved documents and drawings enclosed with the provisions of the Law on fire prevention and fighting;
• Document of results of carrying out procedures on environmental protection in accordance with the law on environment in case the feasibility study report for construction investment is not appraised at a specialized construction agency.
d. 02 sets of construction design drawings.
3. Consulting, designing and providing services for construction permits
The process of preparing the application for a building permit requires a lot of procedures. Sometimes the Investor will be confused as to where to start, how the process should be. Therefore, to ensure that the application for a permit and construction is carried out on schedule, the Investor should seek a construction permit application service provider for advice, support and resolution of related issues. to administrative proceedings
Documents and procedures for applying for a factory building permit need to be prepared in detail, specifically and in accordance with the provisions of law for the work to be approved and put into construction.
This must be done by a reputable and highly experienced service provider, helping to complete the procedure quickly.
INTRACO E&C is currently the leading provider of consulting, design, construction and repair services for factories. Not only that, when cooperating with INTRACO E&C, the investor will be consulted and handled the procedures in the most accurate and fastest way.
The unit specializing in consulting, designing and constructing INTRACO E&C factories includes outstanding services, the advantages are:
• Experienced in designing and constructing many large and small projects of varying difficulty.
• Competent and responsible staff, seasoned experience.
• Always support customers in all situations.
• Design professional construction drawings, high aesthetics, bring quality works with the lowest construction cost. Please contact INTRACO E&C as soon as possible so that we can help you solve the difficulties you are facing during the construction process. Don’t let administrative procedures get in the way of your business.